Subject: Errata item - mistake in "Inheritance" section for equation-block

In the specification topic, the "Inheritance" section says that <equation-block> is specialized from the paragraph element:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata01/os/complete/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/technicalContent/equation-block.html

Inheritance

+ topic/p equation-d/equation-block

In the grammar files, it's actually specialized from <div>, which I believe is the intent:
<!ATTLIST equation-block %global-atts; class CDATA "+ topic/div equation-d/equation-block ">

We should update the Inheritance section to accurately reflect what is in the grammar files. (Related: we should remember this sort of issue when deciding how to generate or whether to include these sections in the 2.0 specification.)

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA