Subject: Fwd: Context & Prereq in Strict Task

Hi all,

I came across this today. I wondered if it had been caught in the Errata?

2.7.1.4 Task topic (strict task)

Here is an example of a task topic:

<taskbody>
<context>Birdhouses provide safe locations for birds to build nests and raise their young. They
also provide shelter during cold and rainy spells.</context>
<prereq>To build a sound birdhouse, you will need a complete set of tools:
<li>hammer ... </li>
</ul></prereq>

The order for a Strict Task is <prereq>, then <context>.

The General Task is more flexible in this regard, but this example is in the Strict Task section.

Many thanks,
David