Subject: Re: [dita] Potential stage 1 proposal, let steps element nest

I've gotten a couple of responses off the list that had either an ambivalent or positive take on this.

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA

Inactive hide details for Jang ---07/21/2017 10:53:13 AM---Hi Joe, It should be just as easy to constrain a step out of a step,Jang ---07/21/2017 10:53:13 AM---Hi Joe, It should be just as easy to constrain a step out of a step, I think. In any case, I would n

From: Jang <jang@jang.nl>
To: OASIS DITA TC List <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 07/21/2017 10:53 AM
Sent by: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Joe,

It should be just as easy to constrain a step out of a step, I think. In any case, I would not take easier constraints work or lack of tool sophistication as a valid argument for cleaning up some conceptual issues in the standard.

My 2 cents, or 4, if you count the previous ones as well :-)

Jang

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

<ecblank.gif>

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
<17306364.gif>
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA