Subject: [second try] last week's TC call minutes are available

Hi,

I submitted the minutes for last week's call early this morning, but never got a notice on this list about them, as would ordinarily have happend as soon as they were submitted.

So then I sent out an email to the list about submitting them, but it doesn't seem to have been delivered either.

So I'm trying again.  The minutes for last week's call are at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/61302/minutes20170725.txt

regards,
Nancy

Nancy Harrison