Subject: Re: [dita] Errata 02 item: Grammar glitch in <required-cleanup>

Eliot, I think you need to cram a few more instances of the word element into the sentence -- Not.

How about "Provides information about the origins of the content of the <required-cleanup> element. This provides authors context for determining how the migrated content should be tagged."

After all, the content did not necessary come from XML or SGML or HTML.

I doubt that anyone uses this attribute; maybe it should be a candidate for removal.

Kristen James Eberlein.
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)