Subject: Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 17 October 2017 uploaded

Submitter's message
ActionItems:
1. Nancy will contact Chet about anomaly she found wrt Errata01/Errata02.
2. Carlos will fix the typo Eliot found.
3. LwD SC will work with Kris to get the latest version of the CN to Chet and Paul.

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
Recorded by Nancy Harrison
link to agenda for this meeting:
https://wiki.OASIS-open.org/dita/PreviousAgendas

Attendance:
Robert Anderson, Carsten Brennecke, Bill Burns, Stan Doherty, Carlos Evia, Mark Giffin, Richard Hamilton, Nancy Harrison, Alan Hauser, Eliot Kimber, Tom Magliery, Keith Schenglie-Roberts, Eric Sirois, Dawn Stevens, Bob Thomas, Don Day

Business
========
1. Roll call
Regrets: Kris Eberlein, Scott Hudson, Maria Essig

2. Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201709/msg00035.html (Nancy Harrison, 26 September 2017)
(Held from last week, awaiting attendance; still waiting?)
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201710/msg00022.html (Nancy Harrison, 10 October 2017)
Tom moved for 10 Oct., 2nded by Bill Burns, approved by TC
[first one still held]

3. Announcements:
New TC members: Jeff Rubinoff from ServiceNow (Observer)
Time change is coming over the next few weeks -- be alert!

4. Action items
Kris: Request GitHub repo for L & T subcommittee
19 September 2017:
Kris: Build errata 02 and ask OASIS to check the cover pages
Kris and Robert: Draft response to Radu's blog post and e-mail to dita-comment
26 September 2017:
Eliot: Add @format to image in grammar files
- Eliot; done
Robert: Add @format to image in element reference topic
- Robert; not yet
Kris & Carlos: Identify topics in the LwDITA committee note that need a focused review (COMPLETED)
10 October 2017:
Bob: build HTML output for Errata 02 and notify TC about it. (COMPLETED, https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201710/msg00024.html)
Nancy: review the new output for Errata 02. (COMPLETED, https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201710/msg00030.html)
- Nancy; I'll send mail to chet about the anomaly
Kris: propose a formal schedule for Errata 02, including TC and public review dates.
- Kris; no change
Eliot: fix the grammar files to change the default behavior for setting up complex tables. (COMPLETED, https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201710/msg00026.html)
All TC members: review last version of LwD Committee Note
ActionItem: Nancy will contact Chet about anomaly she found wrt Errata01/Errata02

5. Lightweight DITA committee note
Link to Wiki page: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LwDITA-committee-note-schedule
Link to latest revision: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201710/msg00028.html
Link to DITAweb: https://ditaweb.com/oasis-dita
Progress:
Summary of DITAweb review comments
Plan for vote on 17 October
TODAY: TC vote to approve this draft for public review
Tom; Carlos, what are you thinking? Eliot reported a typo this morning; is it important enough to fix it now?
Carlos; can we do that even after we vote?
Tom; think we can
Carlos; I'll fix it today

Carlos moved to approve the LwD Committee Note for public review, 2nded by Keith

Roll call vote:
yes: Robert Anderson, Carsten Brennecke, Bill Burns, Stan Doherty, Carlos Evia, Mark Giffin, Richard Hamilton, Nancy Harrison, Alan Hauser, Eliot Kimber, Tom Magliery, Keith Schenglie-Roberts, Eric Sirois, Dawn Stevens, Bob Thomas
no: 0
Motion was approved unanimously
ActionItem; Carlos will fix the typo Eliot found,
ActionItem; SC will work with Kris to get the latest version of the CN to Chet and Paul.
Carlos; I heard we could give them the whole package.
Tom; if you have info from Chet, it's OK to get it together.
Carlos; I can email Chet and Paul and cc: Kris.

6. DITA 1.3 Errata 02
Wiki page for DITA 1.3 Errata 02
New items: (none)
[see above in action items]

7. xml:lang for filtering
Did we have enough discussion of this last week?
[hold for Kris and Robert to be on the call]

8. DITA 2.0 stage one proposals: Discussion
New map for publications in base
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita/issues/28
Previously discussed at the following TC meetings:
Summary from Nancy: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201709/msg00023.html (Harrison, 19 September 2017)
(There was no discussion of this last week)
[hold for Kris and Robert to be on the call]

9. DITA 2.0 stage two proposals
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita/projects/2
New items:
[hold for kris and robert]

11:23 am ET close

-- Ms. Nancy Harrison
Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 17 October 2017

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nancy Harrison