Subject: Status of Lightweight DITA committee note

Chet and Paul, can you provide an update as to when you expect to announce the public review?

I suspect that the holiday got in the way ...

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: New ZIP of cnprd01 files
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:07:23 -0500
From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>
To: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
CC: Carlos Evia <cevia@vt.edu>, Alan Houser <arh@groupwellesley.com>, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

Thanks! Looks like we can take it from here...

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Attached is a new submission.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 11/17/2017 2:27 PM, Paul Knight wrote:
I'll defer to Chet on this...

I had expected that somethng similar to what was done for DITA v1.3 csprd01 [1] would be appllcable.

Best regards,
Paul

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Paul, I just rebuilt with the stage name as "Committee Note Public Review Draft 01". Is that acceptable or do you want the longer version?

We have NO control over line breaks on our cover pages; that would involve new style sheet processing.