Subject: Re: [dita] Style sheet changes needed for committee note / editorial points to be aware of

Re the arbitrary line break -- we push back. And hard.

The source for all our style sheets is in an OASIS Open GitHub repository: https://github.com/oasis-open/dita-stylesheets

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 12/4/2017 11:40 AM, Alan Houser wrote:

Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for posting this. I believe your summary is accurate.

OASIS essentially wants arbitrary line break control in the title. I'm not sure how to accomplish this without using markup hacks. Alternatively, we could integrate the DITA for Publishers formatting domain (which provides a specialized <br> element type) or create a simple domain that integrates a <br> specialization. Or continue to insert a linebreak in the PDF (cringe).

Where is the canonical source for this plug-in?

-Alan