Subject: Postponed: TC review of DITA 1.3 Errata 02

Colleagues,

I missed a detail when setting up the DITAweb review of DITA 1.3 Errata 02 ... all "annotatable" elements must have an ID. (We encountered this with the LwDITA Committee Note review). We must either provide element IDs in our source or work with Congility to automatically populate element IDs.

After consulting with Kris, we've decided it's best to postpone this review. We will discuss at tomorrow's TC meeting.

If you did provide comments in DITAweb, I will carry those forward. Apologies, and thanks!

-Alan

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [dita] DITA 1.3 Errata 02 on DITAWeb for public review
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:42:23 -0500
From: Alan Houser <arh@groupwellesley.com>
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Colleagues,

The DITA 1.3 Errata 02 is available on DITAWeb for TC review. This is
our final opportunity to review the errata before public review. This is
a short review; we had scheduled five days (originally December 11 - 15).

When you authenticate to https://ditaweb.com/oasis-dita, you should see
the errata in the Publications pane under "Open Reviews".

If you don't have a DITAWeb account, or need account or other DITAWeb
assistance, let me know.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser