Subject: Regrets for today, and action item

Hi,

I will not be able to be on the call today.

On my action item, I reviewed the version of Errata to that Chris sent out a couple of weeks ago and the The Oasis content appears to be all correct.  I also looked at the rest of the content and that also appears to be what I would have expected it to be.

Regards
Nancy