Subject: Re: [dita] TC review of DITA 1.3 Errata 2, Jan 9-15 2018

Hi, Tom.

I've looked at the two comments that you made in DITAweb. In both cases, you identified a problem with the DITA source:

  • One topic used the incorrect value for the @rev attribute, so the change was not marked. I corrected that issue in the source.
  • In the other topic, the changes do not have @rev attribute applied at all. It needs fixing.

This is exactly why we conduct reviews. Thanks for catching these errors.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)