Subject: Reminder about stage two proposals due next week

I've updated the Wiki agenda at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FrontPage

It includes the action items from this week's TC call:

  • Kris: Stage two proposal for issue #36: Remove deprecated items (COMPLETED)
  • Scott: Stage two proposal for issue #85: Several glossentry elements should allow sub and sup
  • Alan: Stage two proposal for issue #73: Remove delayed conref domain from DITA 2.0
  • Anderson: Stage two proposal for issue #46: Remove xtrc and xtrf attributes from list of global attributes
  • Anderson: Stage two proposals for issue #18: Make audience, platform, product, otherprops into specializations

A reminder -- as chair, I am supposed to review the proposal and ensure that it is complete, covers all items in the proposal templates, addresses all items raised when it was discussed at the TC BEFORE I put it on the agenda, so please let me know when you think your proposal is ready.

Proposals that are ready for discussion need to be sent to the TC list in a readable form. For issue#36, I generated HTML, pasted it into an e-mail with the subject line "Stage two proposal: Issue #36 ("Remove deprecated items"), and sent it to the TC list.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)