Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] Proposed agenda for Feb 5, 2018

Sorry, wrong subject line. That should be for the DITA-TC.

Bill Burns

Content Architect | Healthwise

bburns@healthwise.org | www.healthwise.org

208.331.6917 (office)  |  208.345.1897 (fax)

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bill Burns
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 8:14 AM
To: DITA TC (dita@lists.oasis-open.org) <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

WARNING! The sender of this message may not be who they appear to be. Please be cautious with the content of this email and avoid clicking links or opening attachments. This message appears to be from a Healthwise employee but was sent from outside of Healthwise.

*** External email: use caution ***

My regrets for today. I’m in training all day.