Subject: Re: [dita] Stage 2 Proposal #34: Remove topicset and topicsetref Elements

Proposals 21 and 34 are now in SVN.

http://contrext.com

On 3/12/18, 10:37 AM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

    Heads up, Eliot.

    DITA 2.0 proposals are stored in SVN. Let me know when the proposal is
    in SVN AND has been reviewed by your stage 2 reviewers for completeness
    -- Then I'll add the proposals to the agenda for the next TC meeting.

    For #34, Tom Magliery is the assigned reviewer.

    www.eberleinconsulting.com
    +1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)