Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] DITA User Forums web site

Um -- I am concerned here, to say the least.

To my best knowledge, the DITA Adoption TC has not communicated at all with the DITA TC about this site. Any site that labels itself as the "official forums for users of the DITA OASIS Standard" really needs to have some affiliation with the TC that owns the DITA standard. It also seems to me that there is significant overlap with the plan for an updated dita.xml.org, as well as the existing dita-users list.

The wording on the Web site is quite problematic: "These are the official forums for users of the DITA OASIS Standard, an XML architecture for designing, writing, managing, and publishing information."

Chet, any thoughts here?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)