Subject: Re: [dita] References to "root map" in DITA 1.3

Thanks, Chris. I think that Titania Delivery is one of the best ways to search the spec.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 4/10/2018 12:05 PM, Chris Nitchie wrote:

I’m not volunteering to do the analysis, but anyone who does is welcome to use this list of the 24 instance of “root map” I find in the all-inclusive spec:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/sample/search?term=%22root+map%22&f.publication_md=DITA+1.3+Specification+Part+3%3A+All-Inclusive

Chris