Subject: Re: [dita] Re: "emph" Element

You wonder what people are thinking. I mean, it's so *obvious* that the @underline attribute should be grouped together with @overline, as was done with the other two pairs.

mag

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 10:08 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
Wow ...? My jaw dropped when I took that in.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 4/22/2018 11:03 AM, Eliot Kimber wrote:
For your amusement, here's an "emph" element from Airbus' Minimum Equipment List document type:

<emph bold="false" italic="true" overline="false" sub="false" sup="false" underline="false">

I don't know what to say.

http://contrext.com