Subject: Got Dropped from TC Meeting

Nancy,

Bill Burns and I both got dropped from the DITA TC call today and could not call back in. Did that happen to everyone or just us? I kept minutes up until the time I was dropped – which was just after you said that it was too bad Kris and Dawn weren’t on the call because they were the ones who thought that changes to the hazard statement were not needed. - Maria

Maria G. Essig, MS, ELS
Content Technical Manager
Healthwise
messig@healthwise.org www.healthwise.org
208.387.6768 phone
208.345.1897 fax

Our mission is to help people make better health decisions.