Subject: Re: [dita] Minutes from DITA TC meeting of July 3

The repository shows several copies of your minutes, even though I never received any emails that they had been uploaded.

I just had what I'm guessing is the same problem (504 Gateway Time-out) while uploading my corrected version of last week's minutes. Aware of your partial success, however, I tried only one time, and my upload worked, too.

Kris, note that this also means the 26 June minutes are ready for approval next week. (I made one correction to a statement made by Carlos.)

mag