Subject: Re: [dita] Un-versioned URNs/public IDs with DITA 2.0

I wonder if rather than saying "no unversioned URNs" that we use a distinct base name for DITA 2, so the "unversioned" identifier would be:

"-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2 Task//EN"

And the versioned identifiers would be:

"-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2.0 Task//EN"

"-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2.x Task//EN"

That would keep the DITA 2 identifiers from conflicting with 1.x identifiers but maintain the "unversioned/versioned" distinction.

http://contrext.com