Subject: Comments on "LwDITA: An Introduction," version 2.0

My comments are limited to revision-marked material that has changed since the release of version 1.0:

  • Page 10: Change "YAML front matter headers" to "YAML front-matter headers". [General DITA TC style point: Hyphenate adjectives to avoid long noun strings.]
  • Page 21: Change "LwDITA authoring format" to "LwDIT authoring formats".
    • A more complete revision: Change the entire sentence to simply read "Authors can use content references and key reference in all LWDITA authoring formats, except the MDITA core profile."
  • Page 21: In the last sentence, add a comma after @data-conref.
  • Appendix A.1: Suggestion -- In the MDITA column entries, I think you could simply use "(Extended profile)", rather than "(MDITA extended profile)"
  • Page 28: In the note, change "conforming with" to "that conforms with". [General DITA TC style point: We use the syntactic "that".]
  • Appendix C Revision History: I suggest that this table now should have only two rows:
    • Publication of version 1.0 (no content in the "Description of changes" column)
    • Publication of version 2.0 (Terse summary of changes between version 1.0 and version 2.0 in "Description of changes" column)

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)