Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: More customizing

/ Ismael Olea <olea@hispafuentes.com> was heard to say:
| 	- How can I tell jadetex to not put footnotes in the TOC?

Where is the footnote tag that makes it appear in the TOC?

| 	- How can I change the numeration of the TOC pages (roman instead
| arabian numeration)?

Uh, you should be getting roman numerals:

(define ($page-number-format$ #!optional (gi (gi)))
  (cond
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "toc")) "i")
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "lot")) "i")
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "preface")) "i")
   (else "1")))

What backend?

| 	- I think I've discovered a strange behavior in the print stylesheets.
| I'm customizing my own dsssl driver which is based in gdp-both.dsl. When
| I set:
|
| (define bop-footnotes
|   ;; Make "bottom-of-page" footnotes?
|   #t)
|
| the notes numeration on the text seems works well but footnotes itself
| there are never written on the botton of the page. If I set #f the notes
| are written at the end of the chapter. :-????

Are you also setting backend to 'tex?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--