Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook 3.1 with FrameMaker+SGML

Hello,

	I'm trying to get DocBook v3.1 to work within Framemaker+SGML.  I've
tried to import the DTD, and then edited the application file that it
creates to include items from the catalog that it needed.  Now when I
try and read in my DocBook files, it complains that I don't have a
proper template file set.  Does anyone have any experience with using
DocBook in FrameMaker?  I've checked the Adobe user boards, and have
asked there also, but no answers as of yet.

Thanks in advance

Todd Babinski