Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: coocoo and norms xsl

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 02:35:11PM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I have used Cocoon on Linux with Norm's stylesheets,
> but Cocoon is more than you need.  Cocoon provides
> the servlet services of processing XML within an Apache
> server, and it is a bit tricky to set up.
> But you can do the same thing outside of Apache.
>
> In this case, you need to use an XSLT processor with Norm's
> stylesheets to generate the flow object file, and then you
> need a flow object processor to convert that to PDF which
> you can print.

Thanks, Bob!

(Was 24 hrs is 11. But hey; i have friends!) I must just finish my document first.....

Then i will install it all. (I have lots of java.)

I will do that, -i'll only perhaps first try cocoon, which i have to use anyway for the "web-edition"..,

inge

(:)bigratherhystericallaugh(:)
--
   |จจจจจจจจจจจจ|