Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: jadetex ehem ;-)

Hi,
here it is in compresed format !
decompres it and you should get in your your curent dir.
sebsmpl/
t1.htm
x9.htm
artsample1.sgm.pdf
artsample1.sgm.tex
art2smpl.pdf
atr2smpl.tex

since the orginal was a huge book ( well virtually), i have cut a portion for
brevity
for t1.htm i have  marked the footnote as a seperate column
for x9.htm it is a part of a existing column

and for your info
t1 -> artsample1.sgm.tex ->  artsample1.sgm.pdf
and
x9.htm -> art2smpl.tex -> art2smpl.pdf

hope this can be fixed or i wouldn't mind an alternative mark up idea ;-)

thank you in advance

regards

maddy

On Wed, 07 Jun 2000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> madhu writes:
>  > now  there is a problem
>  > the page numbers are displayed as 999 for all pages , what is this anti satan
>  > or what ;-), coming of christ !
>
> you have to run jadetex 3 times sometimes to get cross-refs right
>

>  >  when i use too many footnotes , that is any thing more than 2
>  > footnotes ;-) it correctly gets displayed in html output but with
>  > pdf that any
>  > thing above two vanishes  and also it gets displayed like this
>
> i'd have to see an example of that. send me the .tex file
>
> Sebastian

compressed unicode?