Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: flatten

Since none of the SGML related tools on Win32 seem to work with split DTD's,
I'm trying to get flatten to do some magic.  How is the DTD that I want to
flatten supposed to be specified?
When I run "
perl flatten.pl --verbose darn_near_anything_that_doesnt_start_with_-
"
I get "
Reading "C:\Program files\utils\OpenJade-1.3\dsssl\catalog"...
Failed to open "C:/Program files/utils/OpenJade-1.3/dsssl/catalog"...
Reading "c:\my documents\sgml\dtd\catalog"...
Failed to open "c:/my documents/sgml/dtd/catalog"...
Cannot open ./darn_near_anything_that_doesnt_start_with_-
"

Those files do exist, and the catalog files there are valid, according to
emacs anyway.  From the last line there, it looks like I should be
specifying a file in the local directory as the DTD, but I'm not sure how
that should look.  Is it just the doctype definition, or what?  Thanks for
your help,
	Greg