Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: LinuxDoc and PUBLIC "-//XFree86//DTD linuxdoc//EN"

     Ha, knew that would do it!  Soon as I post saying that I can't find
     anything, BINGO.
ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.0/source/doctools.tgz.
gunzip/untar this, and it will create at doctools heirarchy.  in
doctools/linuxdoc/ you will find the DTD, among other things.

... but no DTD description

Another source provided
http://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/~smeier/www/doc/programming/index-9.html

which is the best I've found to date.
The actual transform is OK, I've learned from Cees De Groots
dsssl sheets.

Regards, DaveP