Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with PSGML auto formatting

I've been using PSGML + Emacs to mark up existing documentation for the
Wine project, and so far it's working wonderfully.  The only problem
I've run into, however, is extremely vexing.  It happens whenever I try
to format the contents of an element with C-c C-q, if that element
contains an element with an attribute.  Thus, rather than getting
this:

 <para>
   Before you begin, open the <filename
   class="directory">foodir</filename> in a file browser...
 </para>

PSGML breaks the attribute at the first space and moves it down a line;
it also fails to format the rest of that element:

 <para>
   Before you begin, open the <filename
                                        class="directory">foodir</filename>
in a file browser...
 </para>

Has anyone else seen this?  I'm running the latest Debian frozen
distribution, which includes Emacs 20.6.2 and PSGML 1.2.1.  Anyone know
of a patch to PSGML?  Perhaps my version of Emacs is too new for that
version of PSGML.

Thanks,
John

--