Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook DTD, DocBook XSL and FOP version compatibility?

Hello,

I am trying to generate PDF's using the following tools:

- DocBook 4.0 DTD
- DocBook XSL stylesheets v1.11 & v1.13 from Norman
- FOP (0.12.2, 0.13)

I can only process documents using v1.11 of the stylesheets. I
suspect that the different versions of each of the tools can be
a source of conflict. My questions that remain are:

- Do the XSL stylesheets support the 4.0 DTD, or only the
simplified 3.1 one?
- Is the fo output of the XSL stylesheets compliant against the
March working draft?
- What working draft of the XSL fo does FOP implement at THIS
very moment?

The only working tool chain for me so far is DTD 4.0, XSL 1.11
and any FOP. Only plain text works so far. Images are not
included.

Cheers,

Ringo

=====