Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Strange behaviour with images + DSSSL stylesheet (bug?)

Hi,

At my stylesheet I have:

(define %graphic-default-extension%
  "jpg")

And at my document source I have:

    <mediaobject>
      <imageobject>
        <imagedata fileref="images/godoy" format="jpg">
      </imageobject>
    </mediaobject>

The problem is that the extension isn't appended at the end of the
filename.

BUT, if I use:

   <graphic fileref="images/godoy" format="jpg"></graphic>

it works just fine.

Anybody knows where I can solve this? I'd like to use the
<imageobject> tags but I'd like to have this feature of auto-appending
extensions to filenames.

Thanks!
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.