Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook XML bugs? problems!

Hi
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> I can successfully run xt on Norm's test document
> with version 1.6 of the XSL stylesheets and Docbookx 4.1.
> I can use both the PUBLIC identifier (with the system
> pathname of course) and just the SYSTEM identifier.
> I tried your example header below with the Cocoon PIs
> and they work too.
>
> I'm not yet using the catalog extensions
> to xt. Are you, by chance?
>
> bobs

version 1.6 of stylesheet , now where on earth did you download  the ver1.6,
nfact   i just checked the ver latest according to norman's website which i
downloaded today morning my time +5.30 gmt is dbx113.zip .
hmm, the version file inside of stylesheet say's it is ver1.13
what is happening , is there a norman's alias site ? ;-)

are we talking about the same thing ort what? ;-)
in fact Cocoon parses the document but as xml file not as either htm or xhtm ,
tried bot the xsl from html and xhtml.
if you are refering to the new classfiles please correct me if i am wrong on
this, i didn't have time to read more about this on norm's site  released by
arbour , NO i am not using them

i can't figure out what is the problem
can i mail you my cocoon apache jserv conf file in private so as to avoid
hassling others with huge mails

regards

thank you

 --
maddy
          Fishing baskets are employed to catch fish;          but when the