Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: norman' s xsl/xalan

/ bmadi_1@yahoo.com was heard to say:
| Hi,
| though the document is being produced, there are a lot of erors in the document
| produced, html output
| is there a marked differance in the xref is handled in xml and sgml
| i used to use this in sgml which was rendered perfectly in the output
| but with xml goes fro a toss
| <tip>
|       <para id="tp1pr1">please check the web site
|       <xref linkend="lk1ch13" />
|       , for the latest drivers and updated documents.</para>
|     </tip>
|
| which point to this within my document
| <entry xreflabel="alsa website" id="lk1ch13"
|             align="center">blah blah </entry>
|
| which is rendered as this
| please check the web site[Dont know what gentext to create for xref
| to:"xreflabel"]
| in Pink (yucks! ;-( )
| infact none of the xref seems to work
|
| any fix

This works fine for me using my latest stylesheets and XT:

<!DOCTYPE book
  PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD DocBk XML V3.1.7//EN"
  "http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xml/3.1.7/docbookx.dtd">
<book id="book">
<title>Book Title</title>

<chapter id="ch1">
<title>test</title>
<tip>
      <para id="tp1pr1">please check the web site
      <xref linkend="lk1ch13" />, for the latest drivers
and updated documents.</para>
    </tip>

<informaltable>
<tgroup cols="1">
<tbody>
<row><entry xreflabel="alsa website" id="lk1ch13"
            align="center">blah blah </entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>