Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: SQL commands markup

    J> What DocBook elements can be used to markup an SQL structure
    J> such this:

    >> LOAD DATA [LOW_PRIORITY] [LOCAL] INFILE 'file_name.txt' ...

    J> I'm not an SQL expert, but some of my authors are requesting me
    J> that.

So far as I can tell, DocBook's programming language markup is
intended only for a subset of K&R C; there is no explicit provision
even for pre-processor directives.  Thus, you can assign tags yourself
just so long as you are consistent.  I would recommend using those
tags you can use (function, varname, type &c) and then deciding on
a mapping of the others; to do this, you going to need to consult with
your local SQL experts and get them to choose from the programming
constructs listed near the front of Norm's book.