Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: jadetex and callout-graphics

I'm just trying to use admon-graphics with Norm's stylesheets.  I changed
%admon-graphics-path% to "./" and %admon-graphics% to #t.  HTML output
works fine, but JadeTeX complains:

! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in ./warning.gif (no
BoundingBo
x).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.294 {0}}
          \endLineField{}Kids, don't do that at home.  ...

{0}}\insertExternalGraphic%
{\def\EntitySystemId%
{./warning.gif}\def\NotationSystemId%
{}\def\EscapementDirection%
{false}\def\PositionPointX%
{0\p@}\def\PositionPointXFactor%
{0}\def\PositionPointY%
{0\p@}\def\PositionPointYFactor%
{0}}\endLineField{}Kids, don't do that at home.

I think, either the stylesheets should include .eps-files or jadetex
should know what to do with .gif (Norm, how about adding .png of the
example graphics to the stylesheets?).  Any ideas?

Jochen

--
Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind, wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen, sind sie schwierig.