Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL/print: ulink

Can someone (Norm?) confirm my observation, that in the DSSSL print
stylesheets (I looked at V1.56, print/dblink.dsl) there is no code to make
ulink "active" in e.g. tex-backend?

And if true, is there some hope to get this working?
Is this only a problem of the stylesheets or is there also some work
necessary in (pdf)jadetex?

For me this is one of the "most wanted missing features".

Michael