Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: db2html - css problem

Hi...

When I use db2html, is calls jade, creates a lot of lovely html files
in an appropriate directory, and copies a .css file into the same
directory. However, none of the html files refer or link to the .css
file at all.

Is this insurmountable? Shall I have to write another script to
include the link in the html file? Or is it something to do with jade
(which I haven't yet investigated much, as it seems to be arcane)?

I'd appreciate any insight into this, or copies of other people's
quickfix scripts, or whatever (she said, hopefully).

Many thanks

Ailbhe