Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS:

Phillip Shelton a écrit :

> Just a question. Are people happy with the printed output from these tools?
> A lot of your comments assume that the final product is HTML. For me most of
> the stuff I would write will never be seen in HTML.

Hi Philipp,

We recently had a discussion about that, and if noone is really happy
with printed output, we must admit that we use it, and it works mostly.
If your quality standards are not too high, go on.
If not, we have great hope in XML and forecoming processors...

Camille.

--
Get your head off the keyboard and look behind the screen.