Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Tables

I'm using Netscape 4.74 on Windows.

It makes it through the HTML Validator at w3.org without too many problems
(no DOCTYPE, <meta> tag should have attribute "content" instead of "value,"
and no alt attribute for the image).  I don't see anything wrong with the
table.  However, this line in xslfaq.css is causing problems:

    line-height: 1.1;

It makes the second line (XSL FAQ - Troubleshooting - Index) appear above
the first line, with "XSL FAQ" obscured by the pig image.  Looks fine in IE
and Netscape 6 PR2.

--
Jon Willeke, Quality Engineer
InterSystems Corp.