Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Indexing books in sets.

Hi all,

We've been working on indexing, mainly trying to use the scope
attributes of "local", "global", and "all" to create distinct and
meaningful Book-level and Set-level indices.

This has required some minor patches to collateindex.pl, as well as
another small perl script we call collate-all, and of course some
changes to our DSSSL stylesheet customization layer.  For the benefit of
anyone interested, and in the hopes of having the patches to
collateindex.pl become part of the standard distribution (Norm?) we are
posting here a tarred, gzipped collection of all our changes.  The
README file explains briefly each of the files, and should you have any
questions, please post or send them to me.

Included in these files are a fix for collateindex that was posted
months ago but may not yet be included in the distribution (It wasn't on
Norm's site), and a bit of DSSSL I posted a few weeks back for modifying
headers on books in sets.

Cheerio!

---
Bob