Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Trying the website.dtd example

I am trying to migrate to xml/xsl, and I thought to try Norm's website.dtd,
specifically the example website.xml in the distribution.

As you can see I am having some awkwardness regarding paths, but here is
what I do (line-wrapped for legibility), and what I get:

lindsey:/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/xsl/example# java
-Dcom.jclark.xsl.parser=com.j clark.xml.sax.CommentDriver
com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver website.xml ../xsl/website.xsl > test

file:/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/xsl/xsl/website.xsl:165: variable "id" not
defined

I am raring to go with the website dtd working fine in emacs with psgml, but
I can't begin to tell you what a blank I draw when I read something to the
effect "Just use your favorite XSLT processor"!

Assuming I am not running XT correctly (or at all!), could someone post just
what they do on the command line to get from an xml file made with the
website.dtd to all that nice HTML?

--
Bob Bernstein
at                    obsd2.7 woohoo! and, it's canadian.