Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL for RTF or Word!!

Hi!

For the producing high quality print of our user documentation, I've
started to work with the FO-Stylesheets for getting PDF output. This
seemed to work, until I've started to produce a document with 240 pages
and something about 10MB of JPEG-Graphics. Both FO-Processors I used
(FOP from Apache and XEP from RenderX) can't handle this size of
documents :-(

So I started to work with the LaTeX Stylesheets, but saidly they are
not finished yet and my knowledge of LaTeX is not that good to be able
to do the rest of the work and the customizaton I need :-(

So I am looking for something to produce a file for a widely availabe
format like M$-Word, Quark Xpress, Adobe or what ever. So I can do
the print for the next release. Maybe we can shift to FOP in the
future, but I need the print version right now!!

I think I saw some stylesheets for producing RTF out of the SGML-DocBook
with DSSSL. Is there any XSL-Stylesheet like this available ???

Thanks,

Ali.
PIRONET NDH
Dipl.-Ing. Ali Saffari - Junior Consultant - SBU Software
Josef-Lammerting-Allee 14-18 - 50933 Cologne - Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)221 770-1853 - Fax: +49 (0)221 770-1005
mailto:asaffari@pironet.com - http://www.pironet.com