Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: PSGML source moved to Sourceforge

Off-topic -- but I think there are enough people on this list using
PSGML mode for Emacs that will be interested:

A while back, Lennart Staflin posted the following note on his PSGML
home page[1].

  The future of PSGML: It is currently not in active development. I
  plan to put out one or two bug fix releases and the move the sources
  to source forge (possibly after restructuring the code a bit and
  merging in various patches and additions that has been send to me.)
  I will then invite others to take an active part in the future
  development of PSGML. To start this I have created two mailing lists
  on source forge. A psgml-user for general discussion and questions
  about PSGML and psgml-devel for discussion about the future
  development of PSGML. Visit the SourceForge: Mailing Lists for PSGML[2]
  page to for subscription info.

But he doesn't yet seemed to have opened up PSGML development;
although there have been a few messages on the psgml-user list, there
doesn't seem to have been any discussion yet on the psgml-admin list.

Not sure why Lennart isn't advertising it more actively -- the note at
the PSGML site seems to be the only announcement he's made anywhere.
Perhaps he's planning to announce it more widely after he finishes the
restructuring and patch-merging he mentions.

  --Mike Smith

[1] http://www.lysator.liu.se/projects/about_psgml.html
[2] http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=9156

--