Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: stylesheets availability

/ "Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> was heard to say:
| Now I have migrated to XML, so I have to face the Docbookx stylesheets.

Moving to XML doesn't require you to migrate to XSL. DSSSL works just
fine on XML DocBook documents.

| I found easier the XSL language. Anyway, I have had to wait to yesterday
| for a new FOP release, 0.15.0 wich accept region-names. Without
| this, I was unable to create diferents headers for odd and even pages.

I just reworked the whole page setup machinery in the FO stylesheets.
In the next release, you'll have much more control.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used