Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Simple example to generate a TOC in a DVI and a PDFfile

I'm sorry.  I neglected to be more specific.

What I'm looking for is a simple DocBook example SGML file, and supporting
commands, shell scripts, make files, etc. to build a PDF file (which will in
the process create a DVI file) that contains "bookmarks".

"Bookmark" in Acrobat, is Adobe's term for the Table of Contents that
appears when you select Window/Show Bookmarks.

Thanks again,

Ross Smith