Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Simple example to generate a TOC in a DVI and aPDFfile

Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> writes:
> Handy.  Is this documented anywhere?

Not that I'm aware of.  There are some scattered hints here and there.
I picked it up by someone else on this list.

> I've hunted through the Jade and OpenJade docs, and can't see
> anything except the initial definition.  The description in the
> modular stylesheets doesn't say anything about PDF files.

I think there is something about it in jadetex's history file.
And the extention was origianlly made for RTF (I think itwas James himself who made it.)

> --
> Internet connection, $19.95 a month.  Computer, $799.95.  Modem, $149.95.
> Telephone line, $24.95 a month.  Software, free.  USENET transmission,
> hundreds if not thousands of dollars.  Thinking before posting, priceless.
> Somethings in life you can't buy.  For everything else, there's MasterCard.
>   -- Graham Reed, in the Scary Devil Monastery

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing AS
 email: thomasbe@osc.no            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway
 phone: +47 2331 4758		   phone +47 2220 4050, fax +47 22 20 02 85