Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Which FO processor use with version 1.27 of XSL FOStylesheets

Hi,

I tryed to format DocBook documents converted from XML to FO with XSL
Stylesheets (1.27) using latest versions of FOP (0.16) and XEP (2.01).
Both processors crashed on FO files produced by stylesheets. Do anyone
sucessfuly used these tools on DocBook documents?

I know that few months ago there were problem with different versions of
XSL FO Draft supported by tools and stylesheet. I thought that now all
tools use last draft.

Thanks.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz