Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL HTML stylesheets: no output for keywordset

This should solve the problem, but may cause
additional problems in user.header.content and
user.footer.content if anyone had customized them and
relied on the previous (incorrect) $node param.  Not a
problem for me personally, and I suppose others will
have to fix their customizations when they upgrade
their base stylesheets.

BTW, thank you for the other fixes (<keywordset>,
admon graphics extension, etc).  I eagerly await the
next revision of the stylesheets.  (I really need to
get out more.)

-M