Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook DTD & CSS

This morning I found a notice in my mail that Morphon has a new XML editor.
I vaguely recalled having tested an earlier version and abandoned it with
some grumbling. This version (1.0, Java-based) seems rather more stable
(only one crash so far), and it has some interesting features. When browsing
the examples, I discovered a CSS for docbook which seems quite usable for
WYSIWYG tools. I suppose the file would work with XMetal too. There are some
shortcomings in the editing view (not seeing tags in my edit text drives me
nuts), but it seems like it might be a cost-effective alternative for the
WYSIWYG editing crowd.

http://www.morphon.com/