Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Still want id to turn into filename

Hi folks,

I asked a question a few days ago regarding having my id-tags turn into
filenames when parsing to HTML.

My setup:
- DocBook 4.1.2 XML DTD
- XSL StyleSheets 1.24 (went back to the stable one - tried 1.28)
- XT (and yes, I'm using xtchunk.xsl)

I still can't make the magic happen, which is crucial for us to move on from
the ol' DSSSL stuff (don't want our URLs to change and hold no meaning).

So let me ask in another way: What will _prevent_ id-tags from turning into
filenames when parsing?

/claus