Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL Error using Xalan and Norm Walsh's html/docbook.xsl

I get the following error whether I run Xalan 1_2_D02 via the command line
or from within Cocoon:

XSL Error: pattern = '$toc.list.type = 'dl''
VariableReference given for variable out of context or without
definition!  Name = toc.list.type, source tree node: #document

I'm using the latest (1.29) version of Norm Walsh's stylesheets.  The same
error is generated even trying to transform the simple test files in the
stylesheet distribution.  I searched the archive but only found a single
reference to this error, and couldn't find an explanation.  It's _fairly_
likely that I have done something wrong.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net
mailto:paul.hoadley@student.adelaide.edu.au